Owners of a guest card are entitled to the following:
- Food in school cafeterias (11 meals - starting with dinner the 1st of January, ending with breakfast the 5th)
- School lodging in classrooms
- Free bus travel with local buses in Lund on regular routes (Please take into consideration the inhabitants of Lund and let them ahead on the buses. The driver CAN reject you if they feel that the bus is to full. Normal passengers have the right of way.)
- Lundaspelen Cup-T-Shirt (possibility to print names/nr at tournament)
- Free entry to the Lundaspelen Dunkshow
Information about prices
School lodging (included in the guest card)
Access to the schools from about 4pm the 1st of January to the morning of the 5th. A deposit of 500 SEK or equivalent in other currency per room/team is paid at checkin at the tournament office (received back at check-out at school on the 4th/5th).
Information about arrival
Clubs/Teams are assigned to classrooms - classrooms are divided with consideration to how many people is in your group - a classroom can hold anything from 10 people to 50 people - clubs can not count on getting one room per team. We try to lodge approx. 20 people/room. Teams have to bring sleeping bags and airmatress or equivalent to sleep on.
It is of greatest concern that we recieve the best estimate as possible of how many people your will bring when you register - failure to do so is the number one reason there arises complaints when you arrive.
Check-out should be done in coordination with the accomodation hosts at the schools. The deposit paid at arrival will be returned from the host when the cleaning and area of accomodation is checked and approved.
Information about departure
Hotel Accommodation (not included in the guest card)
If you want to have some more comfort than staying in classroom there is an hotel alternative. If you choose any of the hotel alternatives you still get the guestcard and all that it includes (see above). You'll be staying at the Motel L or Hotel Radisson Blu in Lund. Breakfast buffé is included from the 2nd of January.
The alternatives we have are to stay in room accomodating as many as four (4) persons. You can register hotel alternative through the entry form - the alternatives are rooms with one, two, three och four beds.
Prices (per person, including guest card) - 100 SEK = approx. 10 EURO
- Four bed rooms - 2490 SEK/person (9960 SEK for 4 people)
- Three bed rooms - 2790 SEK/person (8370 SEK for 3 people)
- Double room - 3090 SEK/person (6180 SEK for 2 people)
- Single room - 4090 SEK/person
Please note that the number of three or four bed rooms are limited. First registrations are booked first.